Saturday 12 November 2011

The Beach by Age of Consent

The Beach by ageofconsent

Firstly, sorry for lack of post's in the last week, I have temporarily relocated to Geneva to help out at radiofrontier.ch which is the only commercial English language radio station in Switzerland. I have also had some problems with SoundCloud (kind of regret writing such a blushing article on them not two months ago) which has made it difficult for me to embed the player but where there's a will there's a way.


This track is the first single from london based Age of Consent, it sounds suspiciously like David Bowie's Ashes to Ashes in parts but I think that's why I like it. The whole track has a great rousing quality to it, just what you need to get out of bed on a cold Genevan morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment