Wednesday 12 October 2011

silver-c-resized-150x150.jpg


Mainly because I like the cut of his jib and nothing to do with him posting a nice comment under an article I wrote, I would like to draw your attention to the Silver Conductor.

I ask you to go over to his website and listen to his single Infectious; which it really is. I like the many influences on this track which unite to form a pleasant little groove. It is what, in an ideal world, your car would sound like if you accidentally filled it up with marsh mellows rather than petrol. Off it'll rev, happy as larry with it's unusually sweet treat before the sugar and e numbers begin to take hold and it's starts to get hyper, loose track of where it's going, cross lanes and ultimately, in the happiest way possible, hallucinate. Nice one you silver fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment